Aims of the School
Aims of the school
- Children experience an ethos of friendship and trust, where relationships between all people are considerate and caring.
- The curriculum is robust, well planned and meaningful, (providing an appropriate challenge to all children).
- The school achieves high standards in English and Mathematics.
- Learning takes place in a beautiful stimulating environment and within a well organised building.
- Every child is helped to develop self-esteem, confidence and independence in learning and in play.
- Clearly defined expectations of work and behaviour help children feel secure.
- In all our decisions concerning school life, teachers, governors and parents, will act upon these aims.